Here is a detailed guide on how to download Linkedin videos using the Linkedin video downloader on Android or PCs.
How to Download Videos with Linkedin Video Downloader: A Complete Guide
Linkedin is a professional networking platform with a wide range of content available for businesses and marketing firms. This is why most people share and download their videos for future reference. According to stats, Linkedin has managed to generate around 300 million impressions on videos.
Sadly, there is no built-in download function on Linkedin. So, most people turn towards the Linkedin video downloader with amazing features that allows you to export videos of your choice to any device. It is free and easy to use, not to mention supports multiple formats and video resolution options.
Here is a complete guide on how to download videos by using Linkedin video downloader on different devices. So, dive right in for more.
Note: Before you proceed, it is important to note that you may not have permission to download all these videos from the creator. And downloading these videos is considered harmful to intellectual property rights or copyright infringement. For this, you will have to bear a penalty.
What is the Linkedin Video Downloader?
Linkedin is a popular social media platform that has a number of informative videos. The Linkedin video downloader is an online tool that allows you to export Linkedin videos on your device. How this works is that it extracts the link of any video and downloads it for the user.
The best part of using this application is that it is fast, easy to use, and free of cost. Also, it supports multiple file formats and high video resolution. Another thing that gives it an edge over other options is that it is free of malware and viruses, and most people are satisfied with it.
Most business people have these videos saved in the gallery whenever they are traveling in an area with a poor internet connection. This gives them informative references at all times to share with colleagues or friends. Or, they straight away like to share these videos with them for work-related projects.
Why Should You Download Linkedin Videos with this Application?
There are a number of reasons why most people prefer using Linkedin video downloaders. Here are some of them;
- Easy Interface: The first reason why anyone would want to use the Linkedin video downloader is because of its intuitive user interface. Hence, using this is pretty easy, even if you have no technical knowledge.
- Convenient: The fact that it gives you access to all the videos to download makes it pretty convenient. So, irrespective of when and where you are, the content is always available.
- Privacy: Linkedin mostly has business-related stuff that cannot be enjoyed in a public setting because it is confidential and can be a little awkward. So, having the option to have downloaded videos allows you to enjoy them privately.
- Allows Sharing: The Linkedin video downloader comes with a sharing option with which you can share any video with other colleagues or friends. However, do note that you may not have permission to download each one of them, and doing otherwise can be considered copyright infringement.
- Multiple Format/ Quality Options: This application has multiple video formats, including MP3 and MP4. So, you can always convert your content to a preferred format. Users also have the option to save their video in quality up to 1080p.
Offers Fast Downloads: Last but not least, downloading any video with this application is a matter of a few seconds.
How to Download Linkedin Videos on Android?
A Linkedin video downloader is the safest option to download Linkedin videos if you often travel to areas with poor internet connection. The good news is that doing so is incredibly easy and straightforward. And here is how you can do it step-by-step.
- First of all, download and open the Linkedin app on your mobile phone. Next, enter your login information.
- Scroll down or search for the video you want to download. It will be posted by another creator.
- After this, click the three dots on the bottom right corner of the video and click the Share button. Next, press the Copy Link button, and you will have the URL of the video you want to download.
- Now, open the Linkedin video downloader on your phone and paste the link in the text input box. Tap the download button, and it will start downloading the video.
- Make sure to change the video quality to your liking. You also have the option to convert the video format to MP3 or MP4. Finally, you have the video downloaded on your phone.
How to Download Linkedin Videos on PC/ Tablet?
Downloading any Linkedin video on your desktop is quite similar to that on your phone. So, follow these simple steps to download the video of your choice;
- To start off the process, open the Linkedin website on your desktop or browser and enter your account information.
- Once you are logged in, find the video you want to download. I always like to keep it in the Save Videos section for convenience.
- Now that you have the video available, click the three dots just below the video part on the right side. Press the Share button and Copy the Link.
- After this, open the Linkedin Video Downloader extension for Chrome or Safari. Paste this video URL in the text input box and hit the download button. It will start the process.
- Always choose the preferred video format, quality, and location where you want to access the downloaded item. And you have successfully downloaded a Linkedin video on the PC.
Note: Most people like to pair it with third-party applications. However, I would advise you to refrain from it, partly because they have harmful viruses and malware that can easily corrupt your device.
Similarly, when you are downloading any content from the website, always make sure you have the due permission. Or, it is considered theft and violates the intellectual property for which you will be charged heavily.
Other Linkedin Video Downloading Tools
Last but not least, there are a number of tools available that allow you to freely export content to your device. Based on research and stats, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that these two are undoubtedly safe from viruses and malware.
- Getvid is a popular option for downloading images, memes, and videos from leading social media sites, including Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, and Youtube. It doesn’t require any subscription or cost you.
- Video DownloadHelper is yet another browser extension with which you can download videos from Linkedin. It is available for both PC and Mac. Also, it doesn’t have a paid version or require technical knowledge for navigation.
Commonly Asked Questions
What quality of the video does the Linkedin video downloader offer?
The Linkedin video downloader supports video quality up to HD 4K. However, a large part of it comes down to the internet speed and storage capacity of your device. For instance, if you have an average connection, it may take a little longer than usual to download a high-quality video.
Can I use the Linkedin video downloader with all browsers?
Yes, the Linkedin video downloader is compatible with all OS. So, if you are an Android, PC, Mac, or iPhone user, downloading videos with any browser is easy. All you need is a video URL and a video downloader application. You can also convert any video into MP3 or MP4 format.
How many videos can you download with Linkedin?
There is no limit to how many videos you can download with this tool. You can save as many videos as you want at the same time. Just make sure that the device has a proper internet connection. This is because poor signals can result in slow downloading speed and ultimately a hassle for you to handle.
Is it safe to use a Linkedin video downloader?
How can I use the Linkedin video downloader?
Using the Linkedin video downloader is absolutely easy and doesn’t require users to have technical knowledge. All you need to do is get the video URL from Linkedin and paste it into the input text box in the downloader application. After this, you just have to change the resolution and format of the video to be downloaded.
Finally, downloading videos directly from Linkedin can be a hassle, given that it has no built-in download function. Also, you have to deal with third-party tools filled with malware and viruses. This is why I would advise you to start using the Linkedin video downloader, which is protected against harmful viruses, is easy to use, and absolutely free of cost.