Here is a detailed guide on why and how to use Bitchute video downloader for you to enjoy content offline.
How to Use Bitchute Video Downloader | A Complete Guide
Over time, Bitchute video downloader has gained a lot of popularity for its easy interface and cross-platform support. It allows users to download preferred videos and audio from any leading social media sites.
Moreover, using this is pretty straightforward and doesn’t require you to have any technical knowledge. Here is a detailed guide on why and how to use Bitchute video downloader. So, dive right in for more.
Why Should You Use this Download Tool: Advantages of Bitchute Video Downloader
Bitchute is an online tool that allows you to download videos, memes, and music from leading social media sites. It has been a popular choice for quite some time for its free version and easy, intuitive interface. It supports over 100+ Bitchute downloads along with 100 social media sites to download your videos. Here are some features that make it unique among other downloading tools.
Free to Use
The first benefit of using this download tool is that it is absolutely free. You don’t have to pay for any features. And you can decide how many videos to download or publish on this tool at a time. Moreover, it doesn’t require you to make an account. All you will need for the download is a video’s URL and the Bitchute downloader extension.
It Has a User-Friendly Interface
Most people prefer this download tool thanks to its user-friendly, intuitive interface. It has a simple layout and downloading process that doesn’t require users to have any sort of technical knowledge. Just figure out the right steps one time, and you are covered for the most part.
It is Compatible with any Device/ Operating System.
Similarly, the Bitchute video downloader is compatible with all devices and OS. So, whether you are using Windows, MacOS, Linux, or Android. Moreover, unlike other downloading tools, this one works with most browsers out there. So, use it on Google, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer; the way you like.
Support Multiple Format/ Quality
Last but not least, Bitchute video downloader has multiple video format options. Some common formats in which you can download videos include HD MP4, SD MP4, MP3, WeBm, MP4A, and MP4. Before downloading, just select the one that works for your device.
Moreover, this download tool has different video quality options. It supports resolutions up to 1080p, which is quite high for such tools. All you need to do is make sure the internet connection is stable and that it can bear such quality.
Some Other Features
- It doesn’t have any pop-up advertisements that can interrupt the smooth downloading process.
- It allows 100+ free Bitchute videos. You can also download videos from other platforms. These platforms include Buzzfeed, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and VK. Overall, it supports over 100 social media sites and different types of content (including videos, memes, and audio).
- You don’t have to make an account.
- It doesn’t require you to install any third-party software.
How to Download Videos Using Bitchute Video Downloader: All You Need to Know
Bitchute video downloader has an easy, intuitive interface with multiple formats and video quality options, which makes it worth it. Here is how you can simply export videos from any supported platform to your device.
How to Download Videos on PC in 6 Simple Steps
Follow these simple steps and shortcuts to download your videos on Mac or Windows.
- First, open the Bitchute Video downloader in Safari or Google Chrome.
- In another tab, open any social media site where you have the video you want to download. For this, I always like to save the video in my history so that it is easily available at the time you need it. It saves you a lot of time and effort.
- On most videos, you will see a Share button. On clicking this, it will ask you to copy the URL. You can simply click it or Press Ctrl+C on Windows and CMD+C on MacOS.
- Now, go back to the tab where you have the downloader open and track its text input search box. Paste this link directly or use the shortcuts (Crl+V for Windows and CMD+V on MacOS).
- From the pop-up menu, adjust the video quality and format according to your liking. Hit the Download button, and it will be done in a matter of seconds.
- You can also choose the location where you want to save the file. For this, just click Save As > Preferred Location after the download is done.
How to Download Videos on Mobile Phones in 4 Simple Steps
Using the Bitchute video downloader on your mobile phone is equally easy and similar. It doesn’t require any technical knowledge regarding the tool or the social media site you are downloading it from. And here is how you can do it.
- Start by opening the Chute video downloader in Google Chrome.
- In another tab, open the video you want to download. This tool supports over 100 social media sites from where you can choose any video to enjoy offline. Next, play this video and click the Share button. In most cases, it is below the video player. After this, copy its link.
- Paste this link in the input text box of the Bitchute video downloader. Make sure to change the format and quality of the video. And click the Download button. Congratulations, you have downloaded the video on your mobile phone.
- Once it is complete, choose the location where you want to save it.
Note: Never utilize the downloaded videos for publishing purposes, as it is considered copyright infringement of the intellectual rights of the creator. And using them for public sites can result in you bearing a heavy penalty.
How to Bookmark the Bitchute Video Downloader?
Here is how you can bookmark the video downloader on multiple devices;
- Bookmark on Windows: Press Ctrl + D keys while you are on Chrome or Firefox. It will save the opened site in your bookmark collection.
- Bookmark on Android: Tap the three-dot button on the top-right corner of the browser and press the star. Your bookmark will be saved for future downloads.
- Bookmark on MacOS: Press Command + D keys while you are on the Safari browser. Make sure the Bitchute video downloader is opened while you do it. It will automatically get added to your bookmark collection. In the future, you can easily access it for downloading videos.
- Bookmark on iOS: First, open the Bitchute video downloader and copy its link from the input text box, Next, open a new tab on Safari browser and track the input search box. Click the Add to Home Screen + > paste URL. Rename this icon and use it to directly go to the downloader site whenever you feel like downloading a video.
Does the tool track what I download from Bitchute?
No, the Bitchute video downloader does not track what any user is downloading. Any link that is exported or imported into this tool is not tracked at all. This is why there is no registration process for the tool. And you do not have to do any logins and sign-ups while using this downloading tool.
Can I use the Bitchute video downloader on a mobile phone?
Yes, you certainly can use a Bitchute video downloader on Android as well as iOS. Using it is the same as that of the PC. To download any video, open the extension and the video you want to download in separate tabs. Next, play the video and copy its link using the Share button. Paste this link in the input text search box of the downloader and hit the Download button.
Can I share the Bitchute downloaded video?
Yes, you can share the downloaded videos with your friends and families, as long as it is done privately and for the sole purpose of entertainment. Posting it online or publishing it under your name means you are using it against the copyrights of the creator’s intellectual property. This can result in paying a heavy penalty.
What format is recommended for downloading Bitchute videos?
Well, it all comes down to your individual preferences or needs. Yet, if you want a recommended format, MP4 is the best, as it compresses the video without influencing the quality. This makes the downloads fast without impacting the pixels. Likewise, WebM and HD MP4 are relatively contemporary format options for downloading your videos.
Do you frequently travel to remote locations for work? Are you always using a limited data package? Well, the Bitchute video downloader can solve all your problems. It supports over 100+ leading social media sites from where you can export funny memes, audio, and episodes of your favorite show to your phone. Finally, I hope, after reading this guide, you know how to download videos on any device.